he attention to detail and little extra touches in this wedding made for such a beautiful wedding day. The stunning photography from Sarah Legge Photography captures what a stunning day it was. Sarah always captures the joy & emotion of the day, with beautiful natural images. We haven’t included most of the lovely people shots in this post, as we wanted to share some of the lovely details of the wedding for brides looking for ideas.
The flowers were done by the amazing florist Kate Avery Flowers. Kate only does a handful of weddings a year so Sally & Steve were very fortunate. The colour scheme Sally chose was beautiful, and Kate created her usual outstanding displays.
Some of the other lovely details that the couple included we have shared below.
1. Pimp your prosecco table in the courtyard.
2. Beautifully presented canapes by Jacaranda
3. Exceptional and beautifully dressed cheese table by Jacaranda
4. The theme for the day was ski-ing, so the Great Drawing Room was transformed into a ski chalet in the evening, and the best bit shot glasses on a ski!
5. Patisserie table by Jacaranda
6. Guest book & poloraid camera
8. Sweet treats
8. The cake!
Don’t you agree, absolutely gorgeous details. Special mention to the team involved:
Photographer: Sarah Legge Photography
Florist: Kate Avery Flowers
Caterers: Jacaranda Catering
Cake: Their own
Styling: StressFree Hire
Entertainment: Mark at thedjlimited.co.uk
A wedding day that was filled with such happiness and laughter, and wishing Steve and Sally lots more of that joy in the future.